Coming Up for Air

What a week for change! I'm still a part of one school community, yet am being transplanted into a new one for half the day. I'm a stable plant with deep roots within one school and a wobbly fresh sapling in the other. Earlier in September, I felt myself ready for learning. Now that I'm uprooted from one situation and transplanted into another, I'm amazed to see how I'm surviving.

Physically I'm exhausted and depleted, needing my bed extra early in order to feel rested in the mornings. Emotionally I'm overwhelmed by so much change yet ready to embrace the new. Mentally I'm thinking of too many things all at once, yet finding the ability to focus as I make lists. I'm asking myself what is really important for the moment, letting myself release other things for later. Spiritually I'm discovering no change, as God loves me and continues to walk with me. My new surroundings and relationships are simply new ground to practise old truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Beauty

The joy Inside

Performance Appraisal time