Psalm 23 Reflections


The Lord is my mattress cover; 
I shall have total protection.
He totally surrounds me on all sides, 
allowing me to fulfill the purpose I was created for.
He encourages the restorative rest that comes from fully trusting God.
He guides me in letting go of daily stresses, for his name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of conflict,
I will fear no evil,
for your love totally covers me.
Your thick cushioning shelters me,
Your faithful promises absorb the lies as they fall all around me, 
redirecting my mind towards the truth.

You prepare a safe place of inner rest for me,
even in the presence of my enemies.
You pillow my head with peace,
the warmth of your love soaks deep within.

Surely blankets of blessing will be heaped on me
all the days of my life,
and I will rest in the solid and secure bed frame of the Lord
forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Beauty

The joy Inside

Step By Step