One Word for 2013




My one word is FULLY.....
Full is defined as "completely filled, containing all that can be held, complete, well-supplied", and so much more.
I'm choosing the adverb of full because I want to be more fully in the moment,
to be more fully there for people,
to be more fully engaged with my emotions.....and the list goes on.
It's an area that I feel I'm lacking in, so I press on, wanting more fullness in my life.
I'm still in the fog, still squinting and peering, yet clinging to the hope in this word: FULLY.

We don’t yet see things clearly.
We’re squinting in a fog, peering through a mist.
But it won’t be long before the weather clears and the sun shines bright!
We’ll see it all then, see it all as clearly as God sees us, knowing him directly just as he knows us!
1 Corinthians 13:12

Comments

Unknown said…
Enjoying your blog, thanks for the touching thoughts.

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Beauty

The joy Inside

Step By Step