My 23rd Psalm

The Lord is my teacher, I shall lack nothing. He knows me by name and provides everything I need to learn. As I respond to his step by step instructions, I find my deep longings becoming satisfied.

He leads me towards discovering new things for myself. There are even recess breaks where I can be restored and nourished. He guides me daily as I follow his lead through the curriculum. When I ask questions, he brings people, circumstances and his own writings to my attention. He never makes me feel stupid, just gently redirects and encourages me in a way that suits my personality.

Even though I walk through overwhelming experiences and fearful times, I will keep focusing on my teacher. He is constantly with me. The time outs and words of correction, they comfort me because I know he loves me. He will never abandon or transfer me out but will stick with me through times of regression and stagnation. He prepares blessing in the "ah-ha" moments and I overflow with peace and joy when a hard lesson is mastered.

Goodness and love will follow me to each new place of learning. And I will gain confidence as I continue on my personal learning pathway. Upon graduation, I will find myself in a brand new country with my teacher, in an intimate relationship that will last forever.

Comments

Maria Kievit said…
Thanks, Kristine, with your story written into this psalm, it makes it easier to put our own story in it. We can all take this psalm to heart.

Maria Kievit

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Beauty

The joy Inside

Step By Step